Shop NBA Hats at Fanatics.com

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dallas Cowboys Dez Braynt : I am 10 Pounds Lighter And A Little Faster

Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was a guest on The Ben and Skin Show on KESN-FM 103.3 on Wednesday. Some excerpts:

What are your morning workouts like?
I had backed off, because I had assumed the lockout ... would be over. I didn't want to do too much, and get tired and get tired of working out, so I just tried to chill. But there ain't no telling when the lockout's going to be over. So. I'm going to get back to where I was. I'm going to head out to Oklahoma for the rest of the week and go back up to my school and finish training.

Has a doctor cleared you?
I haven't been cleared yet. But I'm pretty sure whenever they send me out for that test, they will clear me.

Did you have fun at the celebrity baseball game last weekend?
I got to swing the baseball bat the day before batting at batting practice. That was the funnest part to me because I never really did baseball. I felt like if I focused on it a little more, I could play on the Rangers.

Where are you in terms of your health and shape compared to last year?
Of course, I feel like I'm in way better shape than I was last year. I don't know if you can see it, but I'm 10 pounds lighter than last year. I feel like I can move a little quicker now than last year. I'm back to that size I was at Oklahoma State.

No comments: