Shop NBA Hats at Fanatics.com

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Buffalo Bills RB Fred Jackson Wrist Ok

Though he was not practicing Wednesday the news was still good for Fred Jackson's ailing wrist and thumb X-rays taken on the joint were negative and there is a chance that the running back could even practice on Thursday. I feel good, "said Jackson. "It was a little scary yesterday when I first did it, but I feel fine now. That is always a good thing when x-rays come back negative. so I am enthusiastic about that and hopeful I can get back as soon as possible. Head coach Dick Jauron was also breathing a sign of relief knowing that Jackson is his starting running back for the first three games of the season while Marshawn Lynch serves his league imposed suspension. It was pretty sore, but we are really happy with the outcome, "said Jauron. "It is a sprained wrist, and it was just to sore to practice on Wednesday. I don't know about tomorrow, but we will see. But it is good news.

No comments: