Shop NBA Hats at Fanatics.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Terrell Owens Will Not Play Against the Chicago Bears

Terrell Owens "Toe" will likely prevent him from giving it a go Saturday Night as the veteran receiver for all intent and purposes ruled out of the Bills second pre-season game against the Chicago Bears in Ralph Wilson Stadium. No I don't think so, " said Head Coach Dick Jauron when asked if Terrell Owens will play Saturday Night. (Head Trainer Bud Carpenter) he is improving and improving a lot but we are not going to take a chance with it. Owens missed practice again Thursday night, the third practice since suffering a sprained toe in last Sunday Hall Of Fame Game. Earlier on the day Owens tweeted on his Twitter account that he could possibly be back to practice on Monday, and Jauron did not deny the accuracy of that timetable. Bud (Carpenter) and I have not really talked about but I am sure Bud's talked to him. You know I have been out there, we have kept him off the field as you well know, so I have not seen him a lot. I am out there and he is inside getting treatment it is as often as he can but as far as I know it is coming along well. No word if Owens will be on the sidelines or in the press box for Saturday pre-season game at Ralph Wilson Stadium

No comments: