Shop NBA Hats at Fanatics.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Buffalo Bills "Terrell Owens Show" Training Camp Day 1

Terrell Owens was the star of day in the opening of Buffalo Bills Training Camp. Owens was the last person out of the locker room and received large applause from the Bills fans. The Bills fans went crazy every time Owens touch the football. After practice Owens put his hand to his ear and wanted to see how loud the Bills fans would scream. Owens the brash and arrogant Wide Receiver signed autographs for 15 minutes. There were fans in the stands at St. John Fisher screaming I bought your cereal. That is what we expect from the fans so, the reception felt good when I came out said Owens. I am use to it. Everywhere I have been there has always been that type of reception. Every time I touch the ball there was a eruption. I don't know why it happens, Just a T.O. following I guess. I think it is great for our football team said, Coach Dick Jauron on the attention that Owens received. Obviously, he helps us as a player and then for our organization and city and franchise I think it is great. It adds a lot of excitement. It is terrific for us. Anything that I can do to keep the fans into it, and let them know that I am thankful for the Owens. I hear them and recognize them. The Bills were extremely upbeat and the team actually looked good in both practice sessions. Owens and Lee Evans caught seven passes in practice . Owens caught a 65 yard touchdown pass from Edwards down the sidelines. Marshawn "THUG" Lynch looked good running the football. It was a terrific start, said Coach Jauron. we are glad to start another NFL season. Finally, the Bills still have four unsigned draft picks Maybin and Wood there first round draft picks and Byrd and Levitre the second round draft picks. The Bills management expects to sign all four draft picks as soon as possible. Check out Terrell Owens Training Camp Video Day One Of Buffalo Bills Training Camp 2009 in the top right hand corner.

No comments: